Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bye Bye February

I guess this was a special weekend - it's the first time in a while that I haven't skied at least one day on the weekend. The conditions didn't look very enticing and I'm fighting a cold, so I just hung out around the house. I got some yard work done yesterday, it's feeling like spring. Today I wen to the St Mary's Health Center and spun a bit on a stationary bike and then swam for 30 minutes (and then steamed). It felt good to get some exercise, but an hour later I was wiped and took a nap. Now it looks like a nice storm pattern is setting up for the next few days. Hopefully I'll be able to take advantage of it Thursday and Friday (taking them off before going to Oakland for "camping" on the USS Hornet with Darius and the Boy Scouts and then heading to NY a week from Monday).

No comments: