Thursday, March 5, 2009

March Enters with a DUMP! 3-5- 09

Thursday March 5th - Bridger turns 5 - I've got the day off and we've had TONS of snow recently. I've been battling the crud that's going around, so I decided to take it easy and head to Mt Rose. Actually, I didn't think I'd get to ski at all because Dina was so sick last night I considered taking her to the ER. But a little Phenergan and Vicodin and she slept like a babe and felt much better this morning and gave me the green light. I made the boys' lunches and got them off to school before heading up. After just 2 runs in the Chutes I realized that I was going to get bored at the resort, so I took on last run down Ramsey's (to get to the car easier) and heaed up to Big Springs and skinned up to Hourglass. I hooked up with another solo skier I meet at the summit (Julius) and we skied two fun runs together before I realized I was feeling fatigued and headed over to proletariat for a run out to the car. Even though I tired quickly, it was great to be out in the BC again.

Here's my second run down "El Cap"



Skiing next to Hourglass

No comments: